Make Healthy Choices Today
Making health choices can help us look our best, feel good and live longer. Scientific evidence tells us there are specific choices we must make in order to achieve our health goals of living long and productive lives. Making healthy choices can increase your lifetime up to 20 years or more! But we don't want to just live a long time; we want to look good and feel good during our entire lifetime. Life holds no guarantees for any of us, but there are choices we can make to vastly increase our chances of living a very long and healthy life.
Get Started Making Healthier Choices
Making changes in lifestyle can be difficult. It is best to start by making small changes, and the two best places to start are
with diet and physical activity.
- Diet - What you eat and drink can mean the difference between good health and physical illness.
Eat and drink smart
- Physical Activity - Researchers and scientists have been telling us for years that
physical activity is one of the most important aspects of maintaining good health.
What exercise can do for you, and how to get it
- Attitude and Mental Health - The way we think about ourselves and those around us
affects both our physical and mental health. Doctors see millions of patients every
whose true source of illness lies in their thoughts.
How our thoughts affect our health
- Environment - Our environment has a huge impact on our health. There are some
aspects of our environment with which we have a choice, and some over which we
have no control.
How Your Environment Impacts Health, and How to Deal with It
- Healing - Our bodies have miraculous ways of self-healing. Most all of
us have lived through times of illness, and these are times when we
should find ways to improve our bodies' own self-healing mechanisms.
Our Body's Miraculous Healing Properties and Ways to Improve Self-Healing